What we're looking for
- Develop the client-side of Everbright using Cocos Creator 3.x.
- Contribute to the development and optimization of the web version of the game.
- Collaborate with colleagues from cross-functional departments to gather and refine project requirements.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and best practices.
It is important to us that you
- Have at least 3 years of game development experience.
- Have experience with HTML5 engines - Cocos Creator, cocos-2dx, Tree.js, Pixi.js, Phaser, Babylon.js, Defold
- Are a strong team player with effective communication skills.
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles and write clean code.
- Proficient with Git version control.
Will be an advantage if you
- Have experience across all stages of the game development lifecycle: Prototype, Vertical Slice, Soft Launch, Global Launch, Live
- Have experience with client development in a client-server game environment
- Have 2D game development experience
- Familiar with Spine
- Have experience with Entity Component System (ECS)
- Have native development experience for iOS and/or Android
- Have optimization experience for both native platforms and web
What can we offer
- Experienced team and interesting tasks
- 100% paid holiday, 28 calendar days per yea
- Flexible working hours
- Days off system
- Compensation for English lessons
- Partial compensation for professional courses
- Bonus scheme based on the financial performance of the project
- Relocation support (financial and consultancy support depending on the country)
- Exciting corporate life: annual offline strategy sessions, events, and gifts