Lightmap is a gamedev studio that joined Nexters in 2022. We have grown from a small indie project to a game development studio with over 120 specialists. You will have the opportunity to work on two exciting projects with us, the highly successful Pixel Gun 3D which boasts over 10 million monthly active users worldwide, and the new action game, Block City Wars.
Why it will be interesting:
- We combine the flexibility and speed of a mid-sized company with the ambition and drive of a startup, creating a unique atmosphere for work and creativity.
- This position combines the responsibilities of an operations manager and a business analyst, and provides an opportunity to work with all departments and external partners.
- We strongly value open communication, support, and continuous growth. We provide our team members a high level of autonomy and trust, which allows for responsible decision-making.
- We have clear goals and exciting plans for the future. Our work provides a unique opportunity to take part in creating amazing games that are enjoyed by millions of people worldwide.
- Coordination and document management with Legal and Compliance departments.
- Communication with external partners.
- Preparation and submission of monthly reports to the Finance department.
- Control of license expiration dates and timely submission of invoices for payment.
- Updating the description of business and technical processes of the studio.
- Other operational tasks assigned by the manager.
- 1+ year of experience in IT.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Systematic thinking, responsibility, and willingness to perform routine tasks.
What we offer:
- Remote work or free access to the office in Armenia.
- Official employment under the labor code of Armenia.
- Assistance with obtaining a residence permit and social card, including for family members.
- Сompetitive salary, 28 calendar days of vacation, and sick leave pay up to 100%.
- Medical insurance in Armenia from the first working day.
- Support for professional development (training, conferences).
- Opportunities to participate in workshops, master classes, and listen to lectures from Nexters employees and invited experts.
- Corporate online and offline events, welcome gifts, and presents for various holidays.