OWLCAT GAMES was founded in 2016. The studio employs developers who worked on projects such as Heroes of Might and Magic V, Silent Storm, Etherlords, and Allods Online.
We are currently looking for a Junior C++ developer to work with single-player RPG for PC/Consoles porting.
· Development of new game mechanics and support of the existing ones;
· Game support (bugfix).
· Basic knowledge of any programming language;
· Great desire to make games.
WILL BE A PLUS:
· Knowledge of basic principles of C++.
· Comfortable offices fitted with areas for recreation and games, coffee points, and snacks;
· Strong internal community: we are passionate about what we do. Outside of work, we engage in activities together like playing tabletop games in the office or on Roll20;
· Convenient work schedule: adjust work time to your preferences and/or work remotely;
· Environment for personal growth: work together with the best professionals and enjoy the benefits of our developed mentoring system and training courses;
· Competitive salary based on the interview, opportunities for career growth.