Wargaming is looking for a passionate Junior Render Developer to join our dynamic Game Engine Development team. This position includes working on development of a cross-platform game engine which is written in C++.You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies used in the gaming industry.
What will you do?
- Implement new and improve existing graphic features
- Refactoring, code optimization, fix graphic bugs
- Writing code according to code style
- Creation of tech documentation
What are we looking for?
- Experience in any graphics API (DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL)
- Experience in writing shaders (GLSL, HLSL)
- Basic knowledge of linear algebra (vectors, matrices, quaternions)
- Experience in creation of own 3D demo applications or creation of own engine
- Knowledge and experience in working with debugging and profiling tools (Nsight, Renderdoc, PIX etc)
- Understanding the graphics pipeline and GPU architecture
- Practical knowledge of DirectX 11/12/Vulkan
- Advanced level of Russian, intermediate level of English
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Belgrade include:
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum dependent on years of service with Wargaming Group)
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English clubs and platform for learning languages
- Premium Private Health Care
- Commuting allowance
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!