- At least 2 years of commercial experience with Unreal Engine 4;
- Programming expertise with Unreal Engine's C++ and Blueprints;
- Knowledge of design patterns and good programming practices;
- Experience with creating and debugging gameplay systems using Unreal Engine;
- Understanding of Unreal's Networking system (RPCs, replication, actor roles, etc.);
- Experience in the use of any version control system, such as Perforce, Git, or SVN;
- At least intermediate English.
- Developing, debugging, and analyzing new and existing gameplay systems that work in the multiplayer environment;
- Working closely with the Design and Art teams to bring their vision to life;
- Sharing your experiences with your teammates;
- Receiving and giving code review and constructive feedback.
It would be a bonus if you:
- Worked with other game engines;
- Tried native mobile development;
- Worked with VR applications;
- Used Unreal Engine's Gameplay Ability System (GAS) in real life;
- Had experience with console development.
- Competitive market rate salary;
- Remote work;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free corporate English lessons;
- 25 days of paid vacation per year.