Please, note! The working schedule for this position from 8:00 till 16:30 (optional description, depending on project)
We are looking for a Junior QA Engineer / Intern to perform as Playtester as a part of the mobile AAA game development team and develop themselves into a solid GameDev QA Engineer.
Playtest is your ticket to the creative world of GameDev and a great opportunity to get earliest possible access to newest games and features. You will be the one who will help make games better for players all around the world!
- Run smoke and playthrough tests on a daily basis;
- Perform functional, regression, compatibility, performance and ad-hoc testing;
- Investigate and localize issues;
- Playtests sessions;
- Creating checklists;
- Report detected defects into the bug tracking system;
- Actively communicate with the team.
- Experience in alpha/beta test sessions on any platform. Experience in mobile game testing and work as QA Engineer will be your advantage;
- Experience with bug tracking and source control utilities;
- Good written English;
- Good communication skills.
- Working with an international team of world-class professionals on exciting and challenging projects;
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation at industry conferences and events;
- Competitive salary;
- Breakfasts, snacks, and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines;
- Friendly team and atmosphere.