We are looking for a passionate and qualified QA Manager in our Istanbul Studio to manage the QA teams. You will be helping and aiding our development team to increase, maintain and optimize the quality of our games.
- Build, mentor and manage a high-quality, multi-platform QA team.
- Partner with the Studio Manager, multiple Production- and development teams to optimize the quality of our releases.
- Ensure consistency for bug reports, processes, and best practices for multiple productions.
- Define new and improve existing QA processes and structures for multi-studio collaboration.
- Plan testing strategies with our Production teams.
- Collaborate with the quality gate owners for our releases.
- Work together with international Development teams to identify opportunities for improving the overall quality.
- Liaise with other development groups to align bug fix priorities.
- Prepare and deliver regular status reports on product quality and performance.
- 3+ years of experience in QA senior-level role in large software application or video game development.
- Familiarity with modern software development methodologies.
- Ability to research and learn about new techniques and adapt them to project requirements.
- Good knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), software version control and MS Office tools.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively on cross-studio projects with developers, designers, and testers.
- Willingness to relocate to Istanbul, Türkiye.
- Experience with CRYENGINE or any other game engine.
- Game development experience, including having shipped PC or console titles.
What you can expect from us
- Professional development together with a world-leading gaming company;
- Competitive salary;
- Private Health Insurance;