OWLCAT GAMES was founded in 2016. The studio employs developers who worked on projects such as Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, and Rogue Trader: Warhammer 40000.
· Texture photorealistic characters and environments in a sci-fi setting;
· Create procedural materials and their variations;
· Work collaboratively with the art team;
· Work with materials in Unreal Engine.
· Work experience as a Texture Artist;
· Experience in creating procedural materials;
· Work experience with Substance Painter / Substance Designer;
· Good grasp of the limitations of creating textures and materials for game engines;
· Familiarity with PBR and related work experience;
· Arts degree a plus.
· Comfortable offices (if you want to work from office) fitted with areas for recreation and games, coffee points, and snacks;
· Convenient work schedule: adjust work time to your preferences and/or work remotely;
· Strong internal community: we are passionate about what we do. Outside of work, we engage in activities together like playing tabletop games in the office or on Roll20;
· Environment for personal growth: work together with the best professionals and enjoy the benefits of our developed mentoring system and training courses;
· Competitive salary based on the interview, opportunities for career growth.